Friday, October 12, 2018

A Weekend Festival of Running?! The Runner's World Half Marathon Festival!

Disclaimer: I am promoting Runners World Half Marathon Festival as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!


(Photo cred: @RWHalf)

Hi Everyone!

Some time has passed since I have mentioned this. Next weekend, October 19-21, Runner's World is hosting a festival of running! The Runner's World Half Marathon Ferstival!

Runner's World is based out of Emmaus, Pa. The festival will be held in nearby Bethlehem.

Location: The backdrop of the festival is the Bethlehem Steel Mill and ArtsQuest SteelStacks campus. The Steel Mill/ Stacks are pretty darn cool! Check out my panorama from last year!


The Runner's World Half Marathon festival offers all sorts of race distance options over the weekend. Something for everyone! A 3.8 mile Altra, 5k, 10k, and a Half marathon. You can even do all four to complete the 26.2 mile "Grand Slam" challenge. Earning a medal in each of the events that connect together! There's also kids races, and even a dog run! Seminars and classes to check out throughout the weekend, options to carb load and learn from the editors and runners from Runner's World! For more info, here!
Not saying you'll get to beat legendary @BartYasso, (or my buddy @tlaws6), but you never know! ;)
Last year, I was having commitment issues, and "only" did the 5k because I wanted to at least check out the festival. I had a blast! My review from last year, here. This year, I am in the middle of training for another race, the NYC Marathon, I am scheduled to do a "long run" of 10 miles this weekend. I will "only" be doing the 5k and then the 10k. I can't wait!
Swag: 
This year's shirt and medals have been posted. If you do all four races, there is a magnet that connects them together!
(Photo cred: rwhalf.com)
Sign up here: rwhalf.com
Use code RWHALF18BIBRAVE for 15% off any/all 4 races! 3.8 Altra, 5k, 10k, Half marathon!

Sites and social:

Site: http://rwhalf.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RWHalf/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RWHalf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Announcement: Philadelphia Marathon Weekend Ambassadorship

Hi Everyone! Happy Monday! I am honored and excited to be a part of Philadelphia Marathon Weekend as an ambassador! I'm a huge fan of al...