Thursday, April 29, 2021

Product Review and discount: Science in Sport - Immune Tablets

Disclaimer: I received by Science in Sport Immune tablets to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!

Hi Everyone! 

Hope are are all doing well! 

I'm excited to announce that I am testing/reviewing Science in Sport Immune Tablets! 
If you follow my blog training updates (and hopefully you do), you'll notice that I mention hydration and recovery often! I don't really specify vitamins and supplements, but I do take them as well. I take them to boost my immune system and for overall health and recovery. I know I may lack them in my daily food intake and try to make up for it a bit. Example beet root. Love beet root for it's recovery and overall health, but very rarely eat much of it. Same goes for Vitamin C. I eat some fruit/veggies and occasionally drink them, but definitely not enough.

Science in Sport Immune tablets are packed with Vitamin C, sodium (great for rehydration), iron, and beet root powder. Additional nutrition info later in the review.

Directions: Pretty simple. Drop one tablet in a serving of water, allow it to dissolve (dissolves pretty quickly!) I usually drink water room temp, but prefer this one on the rocks! (throw a few cubes in my to-go bottle as applicable). 
  
Flavor/Taste: Orange. I find to be light orange/tangerine zesty flavor. Not  too sweet. With a very subtle diet aftertaste.

Did you know that "Heavy training is known to impact the immune system, suppressing it for 72 hours post-training. This can lead to a higher incidence of upper respiratory tract Infections, impacting an athletes health and their ability to train." Was sure to stay on top of this post long run and especially after my recent marathon!
Disclaimer: "this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, sure, or prevent any disease." 
Nutritional info: 
Let me know if you have any questions! 

Discount: code SiS-BibRave-21” for 15% off, works with all other promotions! 

Sites and social below!

BibRavePro Reviews: 
See what other BibRave Pro's are saying! (will be updated as available)
Kentucky Mother Runner @ BluegrassBAMR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Announcement: Philadelphia Marathon Weekend Ambassadorship

Hi Everyone! Happy Monday! I am honored and excited to be a part of Philadelphia Marathon Weekend as an ambassador! I'm a huge fan of al...