Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Philadelphia Marathon Weekend: soon time to pick a training plan!

Hi Everyone, Happy Wednesday!

It may be hard to think about training for the fall now as summer temps are picking up, but It’s soon time to start following a training plan. 


Have you signed up for your fall races yet?! Now’s the time. The Philadelphia Marathon Weekend is approx 22 weeks out. If you follow a 20 week training plan, it’s time to find the plan that’s right for you and register! 


The Philadelphia Marathon Weekend site has training plans available at: https://www.philadelphiamarathon.com/training/


Join me in the city of brotherly love!


If you have any questions, let me know!


And don’t forget, I have a discount code for $15 off the half marathon, full marathon, or any of the challenges. Hit me up for the code!


Have a great day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Announcement: Philadelphia Marathon Weekend Ambassadorship

Hi Everyone! Happy Monday! I am honored and excited to be a part of Philadelphia Marathon Weekend as an ambassador! I'm a huge fan of al...