Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Product Review: Dropping FBOMB's left and right!

Disclaimer: I received an FBOMB nut butters by Fat Is Smart Fuel to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!

Hi Everyone!

I'm excited to announce that I'm testing FBOMB Macadamia Nut Butters by Fat Is Smart Fuel.
  • Flavors: I'll be testing, from Left to Right:
    • Macadamia Pecan with Sea Salt
    • Macadamia with Coconut
    • Salted Chocolate Macadamia
    • Macadamia with Sea Salt
Nutritional details below: Healthy fats, carbs, sodium that athletes crave

Ways to enjoy: 
These are great on their own. (Who isn't guilty of eating peanut butter by the spoon (I know I am!)? This is even better!) They are also great as a dip or spread. So many options! 

As a spread or dip: Some awesome combo's me and my other BibRavePro's have tried:
Fruit: bananas, apples, strawberries, smoothies, I'm sure there's more!
Veggies: celery. (not sure what other veggie would go well with a nut butter?) 

With other Snacks/Meals: waffles, pancakes, toast, oatmeal, granola, smoothies, pretzels, animal crackers (I usually eat pretzels or animal crackers as a lunch snack. I usually dip in plain pb or hazlenut spread, but this takes it to another level!) I also tried as a topping to an almond cookie, yum! I bet these would go well on ice cream as well! So diverse!
My rankings: 
These are my personal preferences, nothing to do with the product. I would do with the Nut Butter with Sea Salt first, then the Salted Chocolate Macadamia. Both are excellent, but I eat slightly less chocolate than nut butters. Don't get me wrong, the chocolate is a nice treat. I just eat a lot more of nut butters. The other 2 flavors were good, but I do not eat much coconut or pecans, but that's just me. 
  • Summary: 
  • Great source for natural energy boost/fuel
  • Convenient - serving size pouch, great for packing your meal or on the go.
  • Great on it's own
  • Diverse: goes great with other favorite snacks/meals!
  • PALEO AND KETO friendly!
Discount: Use code "BRP10" for 10% off FBOMB Nut Butter Variety Pack (16-Count)!

Site and Socials
Site: dropanfbomb.com
Facebook: FatIsSmartFuel
IG: fatissmartfuel
Twitter: fatissmartfuel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Announcement: Philadelphia Marathon Weekend Ambassadorship

Hi Everyone! Happy Monday! I am honored and excited to be a part of Philadelphia Marathon Weekend as an ambassador! I'm a huge fan of al...