Monday, June 14, 2021

Announcement: Philadelphia Marathon Weekend Ambassadorship


Hi Everyone! Happy Monday!

I am honored and excited to be a part of Philadelphia Marathon Weekend as an ambassador!

I'm a huge fan of all things Philadelphia. Sports teams, city history, landmarks, skyline, food, and in general. The Philadelphia Marathon was my first marathon and will always be near and dear to me. It’s very well organized, an awesome tour of the city, and excellent fan support, especially when I begin to hit that wall, the roar of the crowd in Manayunk picks you up to send you on your way to the finish line.


The Philadelphia Marathon Weekend has 8k (presented by Rothman Orthopedics), Half Marathon (presented by Dietz and Watson, and Marathon (presented by AACR) options, as well as children’s activities and run (presented by Dunkin’)


I look forward to sharing Philadelphia Marathon Weekend news updates with you, as well as my journey.


Hope to see you out there! If you haven’t signed up yet, please do! I will also be receiving a discount code to share with you upon request. ;)


If you have any questions, please let me know! 


Have a great day everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Announcement: Philadelphia Marathon Weekend Ambassadorship

Hi Everyone! Happy Monday! I am honored and excited to be a part of Philadelphia Marathon Weekend as an ambassador! I'm a huge fan of al...