Friday, September 21, 2018

A Festival of Running, Umm, yes please! Runner's World Half Marathon Festival

Disclaimer: I am promoting Runners World Half Marathon Festival as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to let you know about the Runner's World Half Marathon Festival!


A couple years ago, I discovered that Runner's World is based out of Emmaus, Pa. (near Allentown/Bethlehem Pa) Each fall they have a festival of running in nearby Bethlehem.

(Photo cred: @RWHalf)
Location: The backdrop of the festival is the Bethlehem Steel Mill and ArtsQuest SteelStacks campus. The Steel Mill/ Stacks are pretty darn cool!

They offer all sorts of race distance options over the weekend. Something for everyone! A 3.8 mile Altra, 5k and 10k, and Half marathon. You can even do all four to complete the 26.2 mile "Grand Slam". Earning a medal in each of the events that connect together! There's seminars throughout the weekend. Kids races, and even a dog run!


Dates: Fri 10/19, Sat 10/20, Sun 10/21, There are races and events scheduled throughout the weekend, for more info, check out their website, here.

Last year, I participated in the 5k. You can check out my 5k review, here. This year, I will be participating in the 5k and 10k. I can't wait for these events! The festival is such a great time. I know several people racing this weekend and cant wait to see everyone! 
Sign up here: rwhalf.com
Use code RWHALF18BIBRAVE for 15% off any/all 4 races! 3.8 Altra, 5k, 10k, Half marathon!

Sites and social:

Site: http://rwhalf.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RWHalf/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RWHalf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Announcement: Philadelphia Marathon Weekend Ambassadorship

Hi Everyone! Happy Monday! I am honored and excited to be a part of Philadelphia Marathon Weekend as an ambassador! I'm a huge fan of al...