Saturday, December 23, 2017

Hot Chocolate 15k/5k Philadelphia!



"Disclaimer: I received free entry to the Hot Chocolate 15k/5k Philadelphia race as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"
(all photo's in this post are from hotchocolate15k.com)

Hi Everyone!


I am excited to announce that I have registered for America's Sweetest Race, the Hot Chocolate 15k Philadelphia! April, 7th, 2018.


Over the last couple years, this race has certainly peaked my interest, especially this past year. I have been much more involved in social media with running, and have seen so much excitement regarding this race series across the country, definitely wanted to give it a go the next time around!


I have run for beer on more than one occasion, run for bacon on another, but running for chocolate sounds like a pretty sweet deal! 


Race map: 2017 map below. '18 to be posted at a later time. 

Training Program:
They have a 12 week training program available on their site, available here! According to my calculations, 12 weeks starts on January 15th 2018!


Swag:

This sweet tech pullover!


The medal: all about that bling! A chocolate candy bar medal and a Liberty Bell key chain!


And of course, Hot Chocolate, as well as goodies to dip in chocolate!

Free Photo's: Don't you hate those constant emails to buy $30 photos? And let's be honest, I look like garbage in the majority of mine. Well, extra incentive to look ahead for photographers and put on that best smile! Free photo's!

Come join me on April 7th, 2018 for the Hot Chocolate 15k/5k! Register for either race below. And be sure to use code “BRHCPHILLY18” to score a BONUS Hot Chocolate branded cap!

https://www.hotchocolate15k.com/philadelphia
If you can't do Philly, there are plenty of other exciting cities to check out this spring! Be sure to check out my discount page from the main menu for that free cap code for the other locations!

San Francisco 1/7/2018
1/28/2018
2/3/2018
2/4/2018
2/10/2018
2/17/2018
3/4/2018
3/18/2018
3/24/2018
4/7/2018
4/14/2018



If you do any races, please remember to review them on ! Your opinions help other runners decide what races to run!  Follow me on BibRave: Joe G









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Announcement: Philadelphia Marathon Weekend Ambassadorship

Hi Everyone! Happy Monday! I am honored and excited to be a part of Philadelphia Marathon Weekend as an ambassador! I'm a huge fan of al...