Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Race Preview: Newport Rhode Races!

"Disclaimer: I received free entry to Newport Rhode Races as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"

Hi Everyone!

The countdown is on! Less than a month until Rhode Races Newport! Hopefully by now, you have already checked out my initial preview when I announced I'd be doing this run, but if not, you can still check out my initial preview here!

Hopefully the views, hype video, and daffodil festival mentioned in my previous preview are more than enough to peak your interest. 

Added incentive.. How about Beer and Pizza?

Pre-Race: 

Did I mention the bib pickup is at a brewery/distillery on Friday?! 

Newport Storm: ranked a 4.5/5 on Facebook. Their fb page can be found here. They currently have at least five beers on tap. Porters, Red Ale, and IPA's! Their beer is also available in cans and bottles, will definitely be picking some up to go as well! They also offer brewery tours that include tasters and a glass for $9. They are also a distillery, producing a whiskey and a couple rums! I will be picking up my packed on Friday, will definitely "sample" what they have to offer. ;)

(image pulled from tripadvisor)

Post Race: Beer and Pizza! Will definitely be craving that post-race beer and food after the race! Yum!

The party tent is hosted by RI Brewers Guild! There will be various local breweries and beers to choose from! Check out their facebook page here!
(image pulled from their fb page)
Pizza! Provided by PieZoni's! Check out their facebook page here! Yum!

(image pulled from their fb page)
Hopefully I have provided enough info to entice you by now. Hope to see you out on the course and at the post-race party tent!

Join me on 04.14.2018 for the Newport Rhode Races 5k, half marathon, or full marathon! (I'll be doing the half) Be sure to use the code 'Bibrave' to save 10% off the entry fee!
Sign up: http://runri.us/newport-race-info/

If you do this race or any others, please remember to review them on ! Your opinions help other runners decide what races to run!  Follow me on BibRave: Joe G








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Announcement: Philadelphia Marathon Weekend Ambassadorship

Hi Everyone! Happy Monday! I am honored and excited to be a part of Philadelphia Marathon Weekend as an ambassador! I'm a huge fan of al...