Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Recover with REGO! by Science in Sport!

Disclaimer: I received an  REGO Recovery by Science in Sport to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!

Hi Everyone!

I'm excited to announce that I'm testing REGO Recovery by Science in Sport! 

Very excited to try this. When I'm not being active, I am actively working on recovery (majority of the time)!  Believe me, when I'm sore/tight, etc, I am trying all the tricks of the trade to replenish, rebuild, and recover! Get back to normal as quikc as possible to get back out there and crush some more miles and reps! 

I am testing the below two options:

REGO Rapid Recovery 56.4oz - Chocolate!
REGO Strawberry Packets 18 Pack
Benefits
  • Carbs
  • Proteins
  • Electrolytes
  • Vitamins and Minerals

Dietery: Meets the below restricted diets:
• "Suitable for: Vegetarians; Coeliacs; Gluten Free; Wheat Free; Nut Free. Contains Soy."

Convenient, easy to mix, tastes great (and not chalky like some other powder mixes), and helps get you back to your performance level! 


Check out what other BibRavePro's are saying: 

Will be back with more updates, but this discount is going soon! 

Let me know if you have any questions! 

Discount: code REGO10BIBRAVE” for 10% off on top of all other promotions. And they have plenty! Please note: code Expires 12/14/2020, get on it! Only one use of the discount code per user! 

Sites and social: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Announcement: Philadelphia Marathon Weekend Ambassadorship

Hi Everyone! Happy Monday! I am honored and excited to be a part of Philadelphia Marathon Weekend as an ambassador! I'm a huge fan of al...